The best Missoula entertainment is just steps away
Our Holiday Inn hotel is located in the heart of downtown Missoula, and we are happy to offer our guests a convenient location close to the best Missoula entertainment and attractions. Home to the award-winning Wilma Theatre and University Center at the University of Montana, there are plenty of things to do in Missoula!
Entertainment for the kids and fun family activities are all just minutes away! If you’re in Missoula with the family, be sure to take the kids for a performance at the Missoula Children’s Theatre, for a day of splashing at Currents Indoor Water Park or for a ride on A Carousel for Missoula.
- Currents Indoor Water Park
- Splash Montana
- A Carousel for Missoula & Dragon Hollow
- Louis & Clark Trail
- University Center at the University of Montana
- The Adams Fieldhouse and Dahlberg Arena, home of the Montana Grizzlies
- Glacier Ice Rink
- Missoula County Fairgrounds
- Missoula’s popular “Hip Strip”, featuring entertainment, shops & restaurants
- Ten Spoon Vineyard & Winery
- Lolo Hot Springs
- Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex