The finest Missoula entertainment is just steps away
Located in the heart of downtown Missoula, we are happy to offer our guests a convenient location, close to the best entertainment and attractions in Missoula. Home to the award-winning Wilma Theatre and University Center at the University of Montana, there are plenty of things to do in Missoula, and the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown is in the ideal spot for enjoying this Rocky Mountain city.
If you’re in Missoula with the family, be sure to take the kids for a performance at the Missoula Children’s Theatre, for a day of splashing at Currents Indoor Water Park or for a ride on A Carousel for Missoula. Entertainment for the kids and fun family activities are all just minutes away!
- Currents Indoor Water Park
- Splash Montana
- A Carousel for Missoula & Dragon Hollow
- Louis & Clark Trail
- University Center at the University of Montana
- The Adams Fieldhouse and Dahlberg Arena, home of the Montana Grizzlies
- Glacier Ice Rink
- Missoula County Fairgrounds
- Missoula’s popular “Hip Strip”, featuring entertainment, shops & restaurants
- Ten Spoon Vineyard & Winery
- Lolo Hot Springs
- Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex